Casa Andina Standard Arequipa is nice, classic and well located hotel just a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas by car and a minute walk from the Monasterio of Santa Catalina. It has 105 comfortable and practical rooms with impeccable finishes, 100% non-smoking, distributed in a contemporary construction of sillar (white volcanic stone) and a nice terrace were you can see the Misti volcano.
Enjoy the free extras that we offer as: buffet breakfast, room service, free WiFi, etc.
From here you can go to see the Colca Canyon, which is a few hours from the city of Arequipa.
The Traditional Single Room has 1 Full Bed, safety box, radio alarm clock and desk.
The Traditional Double Room has 2 Twin Beds, safety box, radio alarm clock, desk and WiFi.
The Traditional Triple Room has 3 Twin Beds, radio alarm clock, desk, safety box and WiFi.
Category: Superior Tourist
Rooms number: 105
Food and drinks: Restaurante
The prices are expressed in American dollars per room and per night of accommodation. They do not include IGV (for Peruvians or residents).
To book, please send us the following information:
– Complete name
– ID Number
– Date of birth
– Arrival date
– Number of night staying
– Once Colourful Peru confirms the booking, the visitor must pay 50% of the total requested nights.
– The visitor must pay the outstanding 50% at least 31 days before the date of entry to the hotel.
– In case the outstanding balance is not paid, Colourful Peru will cancel the booking and will reimburse the advance payment discounting administrative expenses.
– The only way to validate the payment made to our accounts is by sending a copy of the payment receipt (it is not possible to validate it with only the code of operation or amount). This must be sent via e-mail. When the payment date coincides with a weekend or holiday, it must be sent on the day prior to the date indicated as the maximum term.
Cancellations and Reimbursements:
– All reserve cancellations or annulments shall be communicated by email from Monday to Friday. In case the communication is made on Saturday or Sunday, the following Monday will be considered as the date of receipt.
– If the cancellation or annulment is received 31 days before the date of entry to the hotel, the payment is reimbursable discounting administrative expenses.
– If the cancellation or annulment is received between 16 and 30 days before the date of entry to the hotel, Colourful Peru will charge 50% of the total payment as a penalty.
– In case of no-show or if the cancellation or annulment is received 15 days or less before the check-in date, the payment will not be refunded.
Our team will be contacting you as soon as possible.