All rates are expressed in US dollars, per person, based on double occupancy and are subject to change without notice.
All our itineraries have been very carefully prepared taking your trip’s best operation into account. However, changing the order of some tours or routes might be necessary in some cases. Although these changes occur in few instances, the itinerary details should be taken as a basic guide.
If Colourful Peru oversees buying and issuing local-flight tickets, their prices may vary until the date of the flight’s booking and payment. Furthermore, the airline might change the flight number as well as its departure hour.
Once the flight reservation and payment are made, the latter will not be reimbursable. Changes regarding name, flight, route, trip’s date or cancellations are not allowed.
Hotel reservations that are not part of an organized trip
Cancellations and Reimbursements
– All reserve cancellations or annulments shall be communicated by email from Monday to Friday. In case the communication is made on Saturday or Sunday, the following Monday will be considered as the date of receipt.
– If the cancellation or annulment is received 31 days before the date of entry to the hotel, the payment is reimbursable discounting administrative expenses.
– If the cancellation or annulment is received between 16 and 30 days before the date of entry to the hotel, Colourful Peru will charge 50% of the total payment as a penalty.
– In case of no-show or if the cancellation or annulment is received 15 days or less before the check-in date, the payment will not be refunded.
Cancellations and Reimbursements
– All reserve cancellations or annulments shall be communicated by email from Monday to Friday, in case the communication is made on Saturday or Sunday, the following Monday will be considered as the date of receipt.
– The email shall have the necessary information to be immediately attended.
– If the cancellation or annulment is received up to 35 days before the booked trip’s start, the payment is reimbursable discounting administrative expenses.
– If the cancellation or annulment is received between 16 and 34 days before the booked trip’s start, Colourful Peru will charge 50% of the total payment as a penalty.
– If the cancellation or annulment is received 15 days or less before booked trip’s start, the payment will not be refunded.
– On rare occasions, some tours can be affected or cancelled by climate conditions, riots, force majeure, etc. which are beyond the control of the airlines, hotels, suppliers or Live Corporation. In those cases, the company will not issue a refund.
(*) Note: some suppliers consider stricter cancellation conditions, consequently, they reserve the right to charge additional fees for other penalties in such cases.
Regarding the Inca Trail: the reserve is subject to its payment and there will not be reimbursements in case of cancellations, moreover, neither name nor date changes are allowed.
During peak season, the company reserves the right to change the cancellation regulations in case the suppliers apply other penalties or make the aforementioned changes.
The passenger could pay with a VISA, AMEX or MASTER CARD credit card through NIUBIS link payment. The company Live Corporation S.A.C. is affiliated with the NIUBIS link payment since 2019.
On the other hand, the passenger could also make the payment by bank transfer to the current account of BCP (Banco de Crédito del Perú), which will be sent to the client once the requested reservations have been confirmed.
Live Corporation carries out your trip’s arrangements, books transfer services, hotel rooms or other travel services required on your behalf, consequently, the company takes no responsibility for the loss of items, flight or tours delays due to events of force majeure, accidents or other events.
Live Corporation disclaims any liability for medical conditions, pregnancy, mental or physical limitations that might put at risk the health or integrity of the passenger or third parties during the operation of the booked tours or that might jeopardize the trip’s progress. Therefore, the company will not be obliged to any refunds or to address claims regarding the aforementioned reasons, even when there are not noticeable problems in normal circumstances.
Given this, it is important for the passengers to inform the company whether there is any of the aforementioned impediments, so we can offer and suggest suitable services according to the existing limitations.
Our team will be contacting you as soon as possible.