Tierra Viva Hotel Arequipa Plaza is located in Jerusalem Street, at the historical center of the White City. Its character is defined by the quality of the service provided, its closeness to Arequipa’s main tourist attractions, and the comfort and silence of its rooms.
The hotel displays paintings created by Arequipa’s most celebrated artists and photographs of its most renowned locations on its rooms and common areas, as well as beautiful details in sillar stone, which is the volcanic rock used to built most of the city’s historic buildings have been constructed. Our hotel introduces you to the soul of one of Peru’s most charismatic cities, declared as World Heritage by the UNESCO.
On the first floor, next to the indoor patio, is the breakfast room, where our buffet breakfasts prepared with local products are served. Also, the Business Center, which is spacious and available for all guests. This modern Business Center provides a reading area, computers, printer and a flat screen 50” LCD TV.
On the last floor, Tierra Viva Hotel Arequipa has a terrace, perfect for resting, reading, planning the next day’s activities or just admiring the imposing view of the volcanoes that surround the city: Misti, Chachani and PichuPichu.
The hotel is situated near the main tourist attractions, which the traveler may reach by foot, but is at the same time just far enough to guarantee a peaceful rest.
Room with double bed and soundproofed and airtight windows for a better rest. Included breakfast made with fresh products from the region.
Room with two beds or a double bed and soundproofed and airtight windows for a better rest. Included breakfast made with fresh products from the region.
Room with King size bed and soundproofed and airtight glass for a better rest. Included breakfast made with fresh products from the region.
Category: Superior Tourist
Rooms number: 26
Food and drink: Restaurant
The prices are expressed in American dollars per room and per night of accommodation. They do not include IGV (for Peruvians or residents).
To book, please send us the following information:
– Complete name
– ID Number
– Date of birth
– Arrival date
– Number of night staying
– Once Colourful Peru confirms the booking, the visitor must pay 50% of the total requested nights.
– The visitor must pay the outstanding 50% at least 31 days before the date of entry to the hotel.
– In case the outstanding balance is not paid, Colourful Peru will cancel the booking and will reimburse the advance payment discounting administrative expenses.
– The only way to validate the payment made to our accounts is by sending a copy of the payment receipt (it is not possible to validate it with only the code of operation or amount). This must be sent via e-mail. When the payment date coincides with a weekend or holiday, it must be sent on the day prior to the date indicated as the maximum term.
Cancellations and Reimbursements:
– All reserve cancellations or annulments shall be communicated by email from Monday to Friday. In case the communication is made on Saturday or Sunday, the following Monday will be considered as the date of receipt.
– If the cancellation or annulment is received 31 days before the date of entry to the hotel, the payment is reimbursable discounting administrative expenses.
– If the cancellation or annulment is received between 16 and 30 days before the date of entry to the hotel, Colourful Peru will charge 50% of the total payment as a penalty.
– In case of no-show or if the cancellation or annulment is received 15 days or less before the check-in date, the payment will not be refunded.
Our team will be contacting you as soon as possible.