It is a dream hotel, full of legends, andean and colonial traditions, surrounded by stunning views, located in the district of Coporaque along the Colca riverbank, three hours from the city of Arequipa.
Coporaque is a legendary place, located ten minutes from the town of Chivay. It has a vast colonial history that transports you to a scene of andean traditions, mysticism, devotion to religious festivals, and to the historical past that few have experienced closely.
Deluxe rooms are located on the first and second floor. They have beautiful views of the mountains and the Colca Valley.
Rooms located on the second floor have balcony. They are the perfect choice for a relaxing stay. Area: 40 m2, 2 queen size beds or 1 king size bed, Kitchen-Breakfast Bar, Shower and bathtub.
Suites are located on the second floor where you can appreciate a magnificent view of the valley. The three suites are duplex. Each one has a living area, kitchenette and dining area on the first floor. The double room and the bathroom are located on the second floor. Area: 81 m2, 1 king size bed, Ecological fireplace, LCD TV, Kitchenette, Dining area, Living area, Shower and hydromassage tub.
The chalets are independent 2-floor little houses, ideal for families. They have a living room, dining room and kitchenette.
On the second floor, there are 2 queen size beds. Another bed can be added on the first floor.
The maximum occupancy is 2 adults, 2 children under 12 years old and a third adult with an additional bed. Area: 83 m2, 2 queen size beds, Ecological fireplace, LCD TV, DVD player, Kitchenette, Dining area, Living area, Shower and hydromassage tub.
Rooms number: 41
Food and drink: Restaurante and bar
The prices are expressed in American dollars per room and per night of accommodation. They do not include IGV (for Peruvians or residents).
To book, please send us the following information:
– Complete name
– ID Number
– Date of birth
– Arrival date
– Number of night staying
– Once Colourful Peru confirms the booking, the visitor must pay 50% of the total requested nights.
– The visitor must pay the outstanding 50% at least 31 days before the date of entry to the hotel.
– In case the outstanding balance is not paid, Colourful Peru will cancel the booking and will reimburse the advance payment discounting administrative expenses.
– The only way to validate the payment made to our accounts is by sending a copy of the payment receipt (it is not possible to validate it with only the code of operation or amount). This must be sent via e-mail. When the payment date coincides with a weekend or holiday, it must be sent on the day prior to the date indicated as the maximum term.
Cancellations and Reimbursements:
– All reserve cancellations or annulments shall be communicated by email from Monday to Friday. In case the communication is made on Saturday or Sunday, the following Monday will be considered as the date of receipt.
– If the cancellation or annulment is received 31 days before the date of entry to the hotel, the payment is reimbursable discounting administrative expenses.
– If the cancellation or annulment is received between 16 and 30 days before the date of entry to the hotel, Colourful Peru will charge 50% of the total payment as a penalty.
– In case of no-show or if the cancellation or annulment is received 15 days or less before the check-in date, the payment will not be refunded.
Our team will be contacting you as soon as possible.