The travelers’ and staff’s health and safety are a priority for Colourful Peru, so we will take care of every detail to give them the confidence to travel again while enjoying every moment.
This is why, we make our Health Protocol available to everyone to avoid the spread of COVID-19 before and during the operation of our services.
To establish the preventive health measures that Colorful Peru’s staff, suppliers and travelers must comply with, in order to prevent the transmission and spread of COVID-19.
- Use of mask
- Before putting the mask on, wash your hands with soap and water or sanitizer according to the established technique.
- Make sure the mask is not damaged.
- Make sure the outer side of the mask is facing out.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask, hold the straps or elastic around your ears or at the back of your head, and adjust the rigid strap on your nose.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it, if you do, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Take the mask off without touching the front part and dispose of it in a closed container. Then wash your hands with soap and water or sanitizer.
- If you use a washable mask, put it in a tightly closed plastic bag until you can wash it.
When to change your mask?
- When it is wet or is worn.
- Fabric masks are washed and preferably disinfected with an iron.
- Wet your hands with water.
- Put enough soap in the palm of your hand to cover its entire surface.
- Rub the palms of your hands together.
- Rub the palms of your hands together with your fingers intertwined.
- Rub the back of each hand with the palm of the other hand, interlocking the fingers.
- Rub the palms with the backs of the bent fingers of the opposite hand.
- Rub each thumb with the opposite hand in a twisting motion.
- Rub the fingertips into the palm of the opposite hand in a circular motion.
- Rinse your hands with water.
- Dry yourself with a disposable towel.
- Use the towel to turn off the tap.
- Washing your hands with soap and water is always more effective than using alcohol sanitizers.
- Use alcohol sanitizers when you don’t have where to wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash with soap and water up to your elbows for a comprehensive cleaning.
Wash your hands with water and soap:
- After being in a public place.
- After blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, or using the toilet.
- Before preparing or handling food.
- Correct use of the infrared thermometer
- Before using the thermometer:
- Make sure the sensor is not dirty.
- The sensor must not be touched or blown.
- Make sure that the surface where you take the temperature (front or behind the ear), is not wet or sweaty (it must be dry).
- Do not measure on hair, scars or obstacles that could alter the measurement.
- While taking the temperature:
- Place the device in front of the person to be evaluated, 1 to 5 cm from the surface to be measured.
- Press the button to measure temperature.
- Check the value shown on the display screen.
- Upon completion
- Disinfect and store.
- Administrative Staff
- Approve and evaluate the application of the prevention health measures established to prevent COVID-19 infections throughout the operations carried out.
- Ensure the availability of PPE for all staff members.
- Ensure compliance with the travel agency’s infrastructure and furniture cleaning and disinfection program.
- Have documented information that demonstrates compliance with this protocol.
- Operational Staff
- Comply with all the preventive health measures of this protocol and those defined by the company to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Participate in awareness and training activities to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Use properly the resources provided by the travel agency to ensure the health of co-workers, clients and third parties.
- Report any suspicions of COVID-19 symptoms to the person in charge of the workers’ health and safety service.
- Comply with the preventive COVID-19 symptoms control defined by the company.
- Keep confidentiality of COVID-19 cases, safeguarding the anonymity of people. (according to law 29733)
- Inform the person in charge of the workers’ health and safety service about situations or people who do not comply with this protocol.
- Consult the person in charge of the workers’ health and safety service about any questions related to this protocol.
- Keep the signs on preventive measures against COVID-19 in good condition.
- Inform clients and third parties about the travel agency´s preventive health measures.
- Inform clients about the protocols of their suppliers.
All Colorful Peru staff must:
- Verify that suppliers have the authorization certificate for the resumption of activities and that they comply with the protocols established against COVID19.
- Implement a no-contact policy during service.
- Colorful Peru, through the health professional or whoever acting as such, is responsible for taking the body temperature and monitoring each worker with a temperature higher than 37.5 ° C
- The medical evaluation of COVID-19 symptoms will be indicated to any worker with a temperature higher than 38 ° C or with respiratory symptoms; the worker must return to their home (for home isolation).
- Colorful Peru must hand in virtual invoices or tickets to the client / consumer, if it hands in physical invoices or tickets, it should do so complying with the zero-contact policy.
- Publish its offer or other necessary information in a clear and visible way in all the means through its services are offered as well as the preventive health measures that are adopted.
- Record the necessary information to carry out the traceability in case of suspicion or confirmation of contagion.
Note: Request consent for personal data use.
- Establish means of contact (email, phone, others), between the workers and the person in charge of the workers’ health and safety service for early symptoms reporting.
- Place the information on preventive health measures in all documentation to be delivered to clients and third parties.
- Have an infrared clinical thermometer in good condition, operability and hygiene to measure the body temperature of staff, clients and third parties.
Note: Colorful Peru must provide all field personnel with a clinical infrared thermometer in good condition, operability and hygiene to measure body temperature to passengers and third parties.
- Have a first-aid kit with medicine in accordance with the law.
- Consider teleworking and / or rescheduling work shift hours, if warranted.
- Reorganize the distribution of the workplace areas.
MEASURES TO FOLLOW
- Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Colorful Peru ensures the availability of personal protective equipment (PPE) and implements the measures for its correct and mandatory use in coordination and as determined by health personnel, establishing the measures recommended by national and international organizations at least.
- All Colorful Peru personnel must wear protective masks during service.
- Colorful Peru will provide its passengers with a washable protection mask to use during their stay.
- Guides, drivers and other personnel in contact with passengers must wear a protective mask.
- The guide will have an extra stock of masks in case passengers require them.
- The means of transport to be used by passengers must be disinfected before and after use.
- There must be alcohol gel, paper towel and a solid waste container in the vehicle.
- Before entering the vehicle, passengers, guide and driver must go through a carpet with shoe disinfectant.
- The passengers, guide and driver must disinfect their hands with the alcohol gel provided before entering the vehicle.
- All the passengers’ luggage must be disinfected before loading it into the vehicle.
- Plastic bags containing waste must be tied with a double knot and sprayed with a disinfectant solution for later final disposal in the unusable container. For no reason should the bags be removed during service or opened after removal from the vehicle.
- The staff handling waste must use suitable PPE to dispose of them and carry out adequate washing processes with soap and water and hand disinfection.
- All vehicles will have an exclusive space for personnel that allows them to store their personal belongings, conditioned in such way to avoid contamination.
- Attention of passengers (before arrival)
- All communication with the client will be carried out virtually, by email, WhatsApp, video call or phone call.
- Before the arrival of passengers, they will receive by email or other digital means all the information on protocols that must be followed during their service. Similarly, said information will be posted on the company’s website: https://colourfulperu.com/
- All the information on the services that will be provided to the passenger will be sent virtually before their arrival at the starting destination of the services.
- Both guide and driver will pass a temperature control before and after attending to the passengers.
- All accommodation establishments offered by Colorful Peru will have the standards established by the Central Government, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism.
- All payments must be online by credit card or bank transfer.
- In order to avoid any means of contagion, Colorful Peru will not hand in any physical documents to the client, everything will be informed by digital means.
- Passengers must inform the pre-existence of illnesses and other information such as availability of travel insurance, among others.
- Invoices or sales tickets will be sent digitally.
- To avoid the spread of COVID-19, the use of accessories such as jewelry, hats, watches, etc. should be minimized.
- Attention during the operation of services.
- The guide and the driver must keep the mandatory distance of 1 meter with the passengers.
- The greeting will be cordial as always, but without any physical approach.
- All passengers must inform the guide if they have any symptoms that may be related to COVID-19.
- The guide will hand in the washable masks (already disinfected) for the passengers. The information on its use and maintenance will be sent digitally.
- Before entering the vehicle, passengers must go through a temperature control with a clinical infrared thermometer. The temperature should not be higher at 37.5 ° C.
- In the same way, before leaving, the passengers will pass a temperature control.
- The passenger must communicate if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 within 15 days after the service offered. Colourful Peru no brindará atención a los clientes que no cumplan con las medidas preventivas sanitarias establecidas.
- The guide will verbally explain the correct use of the mask, hand washing and other protocols to follow during the operation of the services.
- Attention to suspected cases of COVID-19
- The guide must report suspected cases of COVID-19 and provide timely care.
- In case a passenger has symptoms of COVID-19, the guide must:
- Use the contingency PPE provided by Colorful Peru. Isolate the suspected case, implement a physical barrier or apply a distance of at least 2 meters at least.
- Apply the Symptom Sheet to the passenger. (Annex 1)
- Consult the passenger about the travel insurance they have.